- General transcription – There may be a transcription service that
requires a transcriptionist who just does a good job of understanding you and transcribing
it accurately. Examples of these types of transcription needs could be dictation
for writing memos, a speech you want transcribed or a sermon you want transcribed.
- Legal transcription – All legal transcription services are available. You
want one transcriptionist to work for a specific attorney or want an established
transcription company to handle the work of a law office.
- Sermon transcription – Post your sermon on your church website. Send it to
anyone who missed it.
- Spanish to English translation – translate your Spanish audio into English.
- English to Spanish translation – translate your English audio into Spanish.
- Interview transcription – Interviews that contain either only two speakers
or multiple speakers (any number)
- Academic transcription – Any research or dissertation work for professors,
- Focus Group transcription – transcription of roundtable discussions, etc.,
where there is one or more moderators and other participants
- Business transcription – Correspondence, discussions, business interviews,
Excel lists, etc.
- Podcast transcription – Podcasts transcribed for your own use or place on
- Conference transcription – Conference calls or onsite conferences
- Meeting transcription – Meetings with any number of speakers
- Investigative Transcription – Investigative Transcription Services for adding value to your work.